- Black History: 2014 BET Honors
- Makeup Artist Daniela Rowson says it is never too early to develop great habits for your skin!
- Black History: Continuing the Legacy
- New Sound, New Look… S.W.A.G. is Remastered!
- Vote for Tween Girl Style Magazine to help us win one of six small business grants from FedEx!
- Interview with X Factor’s top 10 groups finalist — Girls United!
- Eden Duncan Smith: Future CEO
- Interview with Athena Baumeister star of “Monster & Me”
- Celebrity Interview: Emily Allen Lind stars in the new movie “Dear Dumb Diary” on the Hallmark Channel
- TGSM blogger Katie interviews Ada Nicole-Sanger and her role in “Grown Ups 2″
What is your favorite extracurricular activity?
Shae: I have a lot of hobbies and activities, but my favorite is dance. I spend approximately nine hours per week at the gym in dance/acro classes. I would spend more time there if my mom would let me.
How did you get started in modeling and what type of modeling have you done?
Shae: I started modeling when I was three years old. I started with fashion shows and boutique modeling, and have since worked my way up to acting and photography. I am signed with an agency in the Midwest.
What’s your favorite thing to do with your family?
Shae: My favorite thing to do with my family is going to theme parks and water parks. We always have so much fun together!
What are your favorite clothing store and your favorite outfit to wear?
Shae: I love shopping at Justice. I am always dressing up, but I also love to be comfortable. Right now, my favorite thing to wear is my fleece shorts and matching t-shirt.
Which young celebrity fashion style do you like the most?
Shae: Selena Gomez has been a huge role model of mine. I love her sense of fashion and style.
Tell us about any awards or recognition that you have received or any modeling you have done.
Shae: I am the currently 2013 Miss Missouri International Junior Miss Princess. I also hold the 2012 title for Junior Top Model of the Year for Child Model Magazine and I was selected as one of three spokes models for the Anti Bullying Pledge for Sears.