- Interview with X Factor’s top 10 groups finalist — Girls United!
- Eden Duncan Smith: Future CEO
- Interview with Athena Baumeister star of “Monster & Me”
- Celebrity Interview: Emily Allen Lind stars in the new movie “Dear Dumb Diary” on the Hallmark Channel
- TGSM blogger Katie interviews Ada Nicole-Sanger and her role in “Grown Ups 2″
- Celebrity interview: Ana Golja’s of The Hub’s original mini series, “Clue!”
Fashion Craze: New hot spot for tween fashion!
The founders of The Children’s Place introduce the next new kids brand – RUUM American Kid’s Wear
NEW YORK, /PRNewswire/ – Brought to you by the founders of The Children’s Place, Ruum is the new destination for kids clothing, footwear and accessories. Launching this spring, Ruum (pronounced “Room”) offers head to toe outfitting, exceptional quality, and great value.
Join Ruum at its newly-opened 21 stores and online www.ruum.com for the Grand Opening March 22-24 th. Enjoy surprise promotions, fun activities for kids, and free giveaways all weekend long. During the Grand Opening, Ruum will also kick off a month-long sweepstakes with daily winners and the grand prize of a $2000 Ruum gift card. Event promotions will include great deals for online and in-store purchases, including Instant Win savings cards and bonus points on Ruum’s new loyalty program.
Ruum collections are designed to coordinate easily and to cover all of a child’s lifestyle needs. With sizes ranging from newborn to age 14, there’s something for everyone at Ruum. Ruum offers great value and selection with accessories too, including a wide assortment of shoes for boy and girls.
Moms aren’t the only ones who will love shopping at Ruum – kids will have a great time too! The kid friendly environment, complete with interactive kiosks and photo booths, will be sure to entertain kids while moms shop.
Ruum already has fans among celebrity kids including Oscar-nominated actress Quvenzhane Wallis. Lucky Magazine editors too, are coveting Ruum’s fashion looks: “New line Ruum American Kid’s Wear, catering to the kid with personality to spare, is only adding to our kid’s clothing envy… We love Ruum’s playful use of color: bright striped cardigans, snappy plaid cargo shorts and vibrant floral sundresses make the new collection pop.”
• RUUM Grand Opening Events and Surprise Promotions March 22nd – 24th.
SOURCE: Ruum American Kid’s Wear