- Black History: 2014 BET Honors
- Makeup Artist Daniela Rowson says it is never too early to develop great habits for your skin!
- Black History: Continuing the Legacy
- New Sound, New Look… S.W.A.G. is Remastered!
- Vote for Tween Girl Style Magazine to help us win one of six small business grants from FedEx!
- Interview with X Factor’s top 10 groups finalist — Girls United!
- Eden Duncan Smith: Future CEO
- Interview with Athena Baumeister star of “Monster & Me”
- Celebrity Interview: Emily Allen Lind stars in the new movie “Dear Dumb Diary” on the Hallmark Channel
- TGSM blogger Katie interviews Ada Nicole-Sanger and her role in “Grown Ups 2″
Miss Expo is coming to Long Beach Convention Center!
If you are in the California area, don’t miss Miss Expo! This event plans share information to help prepare girls for the changes ahead. They will offer expert speakers in healthy eating, physical fitness, Menarche/Menstrual, bullying, depression, safe internet practices, hygiene, acne, and much more!
Guest speakers include, Dr. Chrystal de Freitas, pediatrician, expert on providing parents with accurate, age-appropriate information to teach girls about puberty and founder of Healthy Chats and My First Period Kit & DVD. Secretary, Frances E. Ashe-Goins of Department of Health and Human Services has provided her expertise on women’s issues. They will offer nutritional and fitness sessions for girls with guest speakers like Co-Founder of Snikiddy Snacks, Mary Schulman and ABC Fitness.
WHEN: April 28, 2012, 11am to 5pm
WHERE: Long Beach Convention Center
MORE INFO: www.missexpo.us