- SYTYCD Season 6 Finalist Ellenore Scott embodies beauty and power!
- Black History: 2014 BET Honors
- Makeup Artist Daniela Rowson says it is never too early to develop great habits for your skin!
- Black History: Continuing the Legacy
- New Sound, New Look… S.W.A.G. is Remastered!
- Vote for Tween Girl Style Magazine to help us win one of six small business grants from FedEx!
- Interview with X Factor’s top 10 groups finalist — Girls United!
- Eden Duncan Smith: Future CEO
- Interview with Athena Baumeister star of “Monster & Me”
- Celebrity Interview: Emily Allen Lind stars in the new movie “Dear Dumb Diary” on the Hallmark Channel
Tween Fashion Trends for Back to School
By TweengirlstyleM on August 5, 2011
ABOVE: Faux Fur Vest ($39) with Camel Leggings ($29) and Knee-high Toe Socks ($17), www.littlemissmatched.com
This season bright colors, bold prints and a touch of sparkle are the fashion trends for the 2011-12 school year!
Here’s a style guide to get started with your back to school shopping needs!